How can we help you?
Search our knowledge base for answers to common questions.
General Spec Questions
Exterior Stacked Stone
Tips and Tricks
- How do I measure the area to be covered in order to purchase the right amount of stone veneer?
- When you cut the pieces, what color are the ends? Do you have to paint them to make it look like actual rock?
- How do you miter it so that the rough edge is maintained on the end?
- Is there a specialized trim plate for installing onto metal buildings?
- How far above the grass or flower bed do I need to place my first panel?
- How do I handle the end of a wall?
- What screw's do you recommend to use when installing GenStone?
- Are strapping or starter strips needed when installing GenStone panels?
- Can this product be installed using only glue, no screws? I will be installing it on an existing concrete wall.
- What do you cut the panels with? Specific saw blade?
- Do the pillar kits come with trim piece for the top and bottoms? I want to give a finished look at the top and base of my front porch.
- Do I used adhesive on the panels when using a vapor barrier?
Basic Product Knowledge
Differences in GenStone Products
Uses of GenStone
Shipping and Delivery
New to the improvement world? These terms and definitions will help bring you up to speed.