Tips and Tricks
- How do I measure the area to be covered in order to purchase the right amount of stone veneer?
- When you cut the pieces, what color are the ends? Do you have to paint them to make it look like actual rock?
- How do you miter it so that the rough edge is maintained on the end?
- Is there a specialized trim plate for installing onto metal buildings?
- How far above the grass or flower bed do I need to place my first panel?
- How do I handle the end of a wall?
- Are strapping or starter strips needed when installing GenStone panels?
- Can this product be installed using only glue, no screws? I will be installing it on an existing concrete wall.
- What do you cut the panels with? Specific saw blade? Bandsaw?
- Do the pillar kits come with trim piece for the top and bottoms? I want to give a finished look at the top and base of my front porch.
- Do I used adhesive on the panels when using a vapor barrier?
- What type of adhesive is recommended?